The Crazy Cady Sisters have known each other all their lives. With 179 years of accumulated life-experience, we are well versed in Cady-isms.
Between the four of us, we’ve experienced:
- 18 businesses ventures
- 22 children acquired in a variety of ways (marriage, birth, adoption, etc)
- 5 1/2 grandchildren
- Lived in 5 different states
- One of us went to college to be a concert pianist.
- On of us thought about going to college to be a concert pianist.
- One of us is an addictions counselor.
- One of us is addicted to diet soda.
- Volunteer for 8+ organizations
- 1 lived above a mortuary
- 1 was chased by a K-9 unit while toilet papering.
- 3 of us were homeless for 2.5 months while we toured the United States.
- 1 of us can say the Pledge of Allegiance in three different languages.
- We sold rocks door to door.
- 1 used to transcribe the newspaper into the computer when she got bored.
- Are joint owners of WhodunnitMysteries.com
In March, 2017 we decided to band together to form Crazy Cady Sisters to co-author a hilariously heart-warming non-fiction story about parenting, child-rearing, and growing up in a family with ten children.